Yay! I have been tagged by two lovely ladies to do the 50 Things That Make Me Happy tag. Thank you to the wonderful Jenny from Monkey and Mouse and the beautiful Leandra from Larabee-UK for tagging me. Head over to their blogs to read their post about what 50 things make them happy!
So, here we go...!
50 Things That Make Me Happy
- The first properly hot and sunny day of the year.
- When Luke gives me a big cuddle and a slobbery kiss.
- My lovely James. Where would I be without him?
- Listening to Pink really loudly.
- Goldfish. Yep, i'm a fish freak. :)
- Watching daily Vlogs every morning - specifically SaccaneJoly's!
- Luke learning to sit on his chair at his table this week.
- Christmas. Everything about Christmas.
- Crafting and doing artsy things with Luke.
- Family days out.
- Candle and movie nights with James.
- Luke coming back on Sunday nights after being with his dad for the weekend.
- White Zinfadel.
- Date days out.
- Getting lovely comments, emails, recommendations etc.
- Star gazing.
- Date nights.
- Movie marathons.
- Assassin's Creed. I know, I'm still a bit of a gamer when I have a spare ten minutes.
- Cooking with Luke.
- My "Oscar" Award I won in college for best Screen Play. Ah, 3 years of film studies (and media)!
- Luke's excited face. (!!!)
- In The Night Garden bed time cuddles.
- When Luke says "Mummy" and "Dad!".
- Lie ins.
- Spending time with all my family around.
- Taking decent pictures.
- Baking for myself and James.
- Food. In general.
- New make up/bath&shower/hair stuff.
- Scented candles.
- Photo frames.
- Homey things. You know, all the little signs and trinkets you get to make your home feel that little bit comfier.
- Cushions. Love 'em or hate 'em; I love them!
- Getting to the bottom of the washing pile!
- Lonnnnnnng, hot baths! With all the products. Especially Lush.
- Following the above: getting into bed with fresh sheets.
- Mummy/baby selfies.
- Family pictures.
- Fresh flowers
- The smell of cut grass
- The smell/sound of rain
- When it's dark and street lamps are on - when the road is wet from rain and it's that beautiful contrast of colours between really dark, wet road, and the dancing, glisteny light from the street lamps.
- Dried flowers and succulents.
- Listening to music I used to listen to when I was younger. Specifically, blaring out Pop Punk songs from the 90's.
- Falling asleep in James' arms. (I like this one a lot!)
Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought it would be!
At the beginning I was thinking, how am I going to get to fifty?! and now i'm here, I could go on for ages!
I am tagging:
Labels: blogging, mummy