Mothercare Wishlist - Tropical Pirates!

Hello,

The Mothercare mailing list is a dangerous thing. About a week ago I receieved one of Mothercares' bog standard emails, but it was talking about their new range of SS15 clothes. 

Being obsessed with Toddler Fashion, I couldn't pass up having a little gander.

Then, the wishlist was born...

My Top Picks! 



Mothercare SS15 Wishlist from www.lukeosaurusandme.blogspot.co.uk

Joules Baby Denim Trousers
Purple Shark Slub T-Shirt
Dinosaur Socks- 5 Pack
Beware Of The Pirate T-Shirt
Light Denim Shorts
Check Cargo Shorts
Navy Tropical Print Cargo Shorts
Frog Shortie Pyjamas
Leaf Print Hoodie

I know the Froggy PJ's don't really fit in with this wishlist, but they're too adorable not to leave out!



Mums' Days



Follow Me:
Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest

Lukeosaurus and Me

Labels: , ,

Lukeosaurus and Me: Mothercare Wishlist - Tropical Pirates!

Friday, 10 April 2015

Mothercare Wishlist - Tropical Pirates!

Hello,

The Mothercare mailing list is a dangerous thing. About a week ago I receieved one of Mothercares' bog standard emails, but it was talking about their new range of SS15 clothes. 

Being obsessed with Toddler Fashion, I couldn't pass up having a little gander.

Then, the wishlist was born...

My Top Picks! 



Mothercare SS15 Wishlist from www.lukeosaurusandme.blogspot.co.uk


I know the Froggy PJ's don't really fit in with this wishlist, but they're too adorable not to leave out!



Mums' Days



Follow Me:

Lukeosaurus and Me

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10 April 2015 at 20:44 , Blogger Baby Isabella said...

Popping over from #TheList and #Mblogchat to say ello from your neighbour! Great to meet you tonight. Fab collection above! See Pinterest is dangerous!

 
At 10 April 2015 at 21:23 , Blogger Rachael Robinson said...

Ah hello friendly neighbour! Lovely to meet you, i'm excited to have a local blogger :) Gosh, isn't it?! xx

 
At 10 April 2015 at 22:50 , OpenID themamastory.com said...

What a great selection! I love looking at boys clothes as I don't have an excuse to buy them. Fab shark t-shirt.

 
At 10 April 2015 at 23:52 , Blogger Rachael Robinson said...

I am the same with girls clothes. I spend ages in the shops wishing I had a girl as well :P Thank you for reading. xx

 
At 11 April 2015 at 09:04 , Blogger Entertaining Elliot said...

I love the beware of the pirate tshirt! I think I have a slight obsession with tshirts, my son has a drawer full, just can't help myself! xx

 
At 11 April 2015 at 13:46 , Blogger Rachael Robinson said...

Me too! The T-shirt to trouser/shorts ratio is wayyyy off in his drawers. Thanks for reading xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home